Total Dps for only 1 mob/boss

lluislahm

Total Dps for only 1 mob/boss

Post by lluislahm »

HI, How i get my boss/mob final Dps.

http://prntscr.com/nbv0dz

I had dps from Training dummie and from Exam Scarecrow. All of this give me a total dps, and i only need total of the training dummie, i can see any skill dmg, but if i select training dummie, the total dmg not change. How i fixed it?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Total Dps for only 1 mob/boss

Post by admin »

I'm in the process of updating ARM for 6.x/6.5, these issues will be fixed with the update.
Katamupi

Post by Katamupi »

How much you need monthly to keep it alive? Maybe make some Banner on the Main Page wich will be show how much money we earn and how much left to get. You know what I mean.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Katamupi wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:37 am How much you need monthly to keep it alive? Maybe make some Banner on the Main Page wich will be show how much money we earn and how much left to get. You know what I mean.
Nobody ever donates, only very rarely, so I don't think that would work.
Katamupi

Post by Katamupi »

I have one more question. I don't want to make new topic. There is option to "follow" only Party Members DPS?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Katamupi wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:16 pm I have one more question. I don't want to make new topic. There is option to "follow" only Party Members DPS?
no.. I used to have this option, but you had to manually add or select which players were in your group each time, so it wasn't very helpful then I removed it. The chat.log does not specify which players are in your group, only when someone joins/leaves.