A couple questions since updating rainmeter

idkyolo

A couple questions since updating rainmeter

Post by idkyolo »

The first one is the main annoyance for me. Every single action that gets recorded in the chat window has changed into some funny stuff. Like if I use a buff it will say ::arm::T:SelfBuff::C:0:G::CS:::S:::BlessingOfGuardianship::P: etc. For every skill, every item dropped, looted, player joining/leaving a group, alert messages on other peoples' drops seriously everything. Is there a setting anywhere to disable that? It never did anything like this before and I would really like to turn it off. It even spams my chat with all that when I have rainmeter closed and not active.

I would also like to know if there's a way to have the dropbox for the specific mobs/players or "All Mobs" back where it was. I am aware of the "Sorting & Filters" menu and it's located there, but I was wondering if there's any way to get it back where it used to be, where the Sorting & Filters icon currently is.

This is for NA 7.0 if that might help.
Thanks in advance.
admin
Site Admin

Re: A couple questions since updating rainmeter

Post by admin »

You can turn this off in ARM settings "data patch", but then it won't read any dmg from the log. With 7.0 gameforge/nc changed many things in the combat log and this was the only way to get more accurate data: make my own combat messages, and at the same time use them for all clients and languages, this way ARM can work for even japan and korean regions and I don't have to keep checking for changes from every publisher after every patch. I am working on adding network mode though, so ARM will work with network data instead, then this combat log modification won't be necessary.

About the mobs filters, a few people have already asked for this, I'll try to bring it back without breaking the new filters stuff.