Aion RainMeter on Russian official server

Sagitt

Aion RainMeter on Russian official server

Post by Sagitt »

Decided to install and test your Aion RainMeter on Russian official server, but since ARM only works with the English language has faced a number of challenges, namely:
- Described method you install the English language to a different version of it and direct running game did not work.
So after installing the ARM data.pak through the built installer when the game starts, the message "Can not run this program for your country."
This problem was solved in the following way:
1 Download client Aion NA
2 Rename the file rus.pak (... \Aion\l10n\RUS\) in rus1.pak
3 copy file eng.pak (.... \ Aion NA\L10N\enu\) in the ...\Aion\l10n\RUS\ and renamed it rus.pak
4 copy file data.pak (... \ Aion NA\L10N\enu\data\) and overwrite in path ...\Aion\l10n\RUS\Data\

If you delete a file rus1.pak or leave home, but renaming files data.pak also was an error "Can not run this program for your country."
Only after the process described game earned in English and ARM successfully earned.
But immediately after the test, a new problem, namely, upon entry into an already existing group or alliance dps is already caused players not taken into account at all. The problem I have not been able to solve and I ask for your help.

Sorry for my english.