name changed from one class to another / cant upload anymore

Discussion and support for Aionpveranks.com
Setsuya

name changed from one class to another / cant upload anymore

Post by Setsuya »

Hey,

Can you tell me, what I can do in following case?

I changed my characters name and now I cant upload sessions anymore, because a character with a different class had the name before.
can you look into it and perhabs fix this?

The name I use now is "Setsuya" as a gladiator. before that, it was my ranger.
so the name is registred as ranger and I cant upload any logs cuz its now a gladiator.

I think you know what I mean - blablabla. xD
please check that for me, I would be very pleased :>

Greets!
aionpveranks

Re: name changed from one class to another / cant upload anymore

Post by aionpveranks »

Hello,

with ARM I am not able to connect your old character name with your new character name, because I don't have any unique identifier.

However if you register your character with aiDPS meter (just upload one session with your character in group) then your ranger will be renamed and your gladiator will be registered properly. Since aiDPS can provide a unique ID for each character, I am also able to change your character name if you change it again. This only works with aiDPS.

Best regards!
Mudunna

Post by Mudunna »

Same with Jinsei, the old character was a chanter... now the new character it's a Cleric.. You can't delete the old chanter so we can upload session when that cleric is on the group?

Have the session and/or the screen he's is cleric and not a chanter anymore
aionpveranks

Post by aionpveranks »

aionpveranks wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:33 pm Hello,

with ARM I am not able to connect your old character name with your new character name, because I don't have any unique identifier.

However if you register your character with aiDPS meter (just upload one session with your character in group) then your ranger will be renamed and your gladiator will be registered properly. Since aiDPS can provide a unique ID for each character, I am also able to change your character name if you change it again. This only works with aiDPS.

Best regards!
Hey,

like I said, you can change a character name any time, if you upload your sessions with aiDPS.
I don't change any character names manually anymore, because the aiDPS upload will handle that.

If your character is registered with aiDPS, you can use ARM again and if you want to change a characters name, then upload a session with aiDPS again.

Best regards
Mudunna

Post by Mudunna »

i will do , thank for the help :)