Fire form damages

Discussion and support for Aionpveranks.com
Fraagmeister

Fire form damages

Post by Fraagmeister »

I'm reporting something I suspected for a long time which implies wrong damage attribution.

It's about the high daeva fire transformation called "xForm proc: Fire" in ARM. When several players use it at the same time, damages are all attributed to the last player who used the skill.

I checked a bunch of sessions, my theory seems to be confirmed everytime. Some players get more than twice the hits they should receive.
Check this run for example (which is not the worst misattribution I found): https://aionpveranks.com/index.php?site ... ionid=6328

I was completely aware of this bug yesterday. And I knew Xeranos and Desteni would use it at the beginning. So, just to confirm my suspicions, I launched my transformation after them. As a result, Xeranos only got 11 hits and Desteni didn't even receive anything (because I used my transformation 1 sec after him), while I received (artificially) 45 hits. When you check it in the skill rotation, the bug is quite clear.

This regularly happens because people are used to launch it at the beginning.
aionpveranks

Re: Fire form damages

Post by aionpveranks »

Hey,
thanks for reporting.
We did know that this issue appears on raids, but we thought it would be fine for smaller groups.
We (PveRanks-Team) can't fix that issue in ARM, so we have to see whether the ARM admin is able to do something.

If there is no way to fix that, we have to remove this skill damage of all sessions and add it to unknown damage.