Post by Aermys »

I don't know if that can help you but on some dummy they are different Soldier:
Kaldor
Nosra
Vengar
Gelkmaros

Morheim / Pandaemonium no more soldier

I forget if they are other dummy
So those soldier have differant name differant damage and use the same atk each X time. Again I don't know if this can be useful :D
Nekosm

Re: Training Dummy

Post by Nekosm »

aionpveranks wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:10 pm
Gogmazios wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:52 pm If there are the same attack in several dummy you can't upload your session ^^
Even if we would do that, how do we know which dummy the player did hit? (sanctum/pande, kaldor, ingisson etc.)
They all have the same name in the log.
then people should simply go to the ones with less defensive stats (sanct/pande ones)

p.s. do we really need the dummies on pveranks? xD
Aermys

Post by Aermys »

Nekosm wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:53 am p.s. do we really need the dummies on pveranks? xD
Like i say we don't '"really need" this is just something , if it can be done , usefull. Actually you can see the best rotation for each class on pverank by checking the best player of each class but thats not the same if we can have a solo run, with no buff from other class on dummy that's all
(sry for bad english)
Lyah

Post by Lyah »

Btw i know what you mean you wanna look on the rotation of player btw these players Can be on party with all buffs and even a SM Can put infernal blight on dummy so no point really
aionpveranks

Post by aionpveranks »

Lyah wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:41 pm Btw i know what you mean you wanna look on the rotation of player btw these players Can be on party with all buffs and even a SM Can put infernal blight on dummy so no point really
Right, there are too many unpredictable things we have to take care of.

Closed here!