ARM and aiDps

Discussion and support for Aionpveranks.com
Wowie

ARM and aiDps

Post by Wowie »

I think that the way that they are separated isn't very user friendly and makes a lot of people ignore the aiDps part
could you make something like this:
where they are both enabled by default (merged ranks and players appear only once ofc), but you can deselect one?
t0re

Re: ARM and aiDps

Post by t0re »

It should be radio buttons rather than ticks honestly , otherwise would be too confusing. Altho i do think ARM should be default since you can actually dl the session and see what happened, aidps is mostly numbers that say nothing :S
aionpveranks

Post by aionpveranks »

I still think that the rankings of both damage meter shouldn't be mixed.
I have changed the layout a bit and I hope it will be easier to use.
Wowie

Post by Wowie »

yes, I think that the layout is better now, thank you for your work

but I have a question about the ARM vs aiDps thing
why did you decide to remove the godstone damage from players in aidps sessions?
I mean... aidps can assign the godstone damage properly and the ranking is separated from ARM, so it shouldn't cause problems
I think that everything should be counted if you can assign it to the right player
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I don't think Godstone damage should be attributed to the player's dps/dmg, it's just a random trigger no matter how good or bad you play. That's why I remove it in ARM from the total player damage when copying to clipboard and put it separately in brackets.
aionpveranks

Post by aionpveranks »

admin wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:06 pm I don't think Godstone damage should be attributed to the player's dps/dmg, it's just a random trigger no matter how good or bad you play. That's why I remove it in ARM from the total player damage when copying to clipboard and put it separately in brackets.
That's exactly what I think about it and also why it is removed from aiDPS sessions