Aion Rainmeter Bugs

Empyrius

Aion Rainmeter Bugs

Post by Empyrius »

Hello,

I have a few problems since the latest RainMeter Updates were installed. At first, my Taskbar is always in the Screen, when Rainmeter has been put in my Aion Window, and the second problem is, that I cant start the "Click-through Display". When I Click it, the Rainmeter minimizes.

I would appreciate your help :roll:

Empyrius :geek:
admin
Site Admin

Re: Aion Rainmeter Bugs

Post by admin »

Hi

1) First issue is already known and reported, happens with Windows 10 new update apparently
2) Click-through: are you sure? keep in mind if there are no players visible, then you will see nothing, like ARM wasn't there, but once you hit something then it will appear.
Empyrius

Post by Empyrius »

1) Thank you, hopefully it will get fixed soon :)
2) Yeah that actually was the problem ^^ am I able to reset the Rainmeter in his click through mode? and how do I change to normal mode again, the only way I found out recently, is to double click the taskbar icon, but thats not the most sluid way ^^ Rainmeter is just soooo good, that even little problems like this, are noticable

Empyrius
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I guess noone reads my update notes etc -.- When you select this click-through mode a little message pops up saying you can double-click to restore :D You can also type ".ui" in game to switch it on-off or assign a hot-key as you can see in the video I made :D To reset damage etc you can type ".clear"

https://youtu.be/sfpKdJtdxRs?t=43
Empyrius

Post by Empyrius »

No I haven't sry, these features are AWESOME. I didn't even knew that I'm able to love ARM even more, but I could actually. Great work on there. My respect to your work. Your Aion specified program has a lesser amount of bugs than the actuall game (only this taskbar thingi ^.^), thats amazing :lol:

:o :oops: :roll:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Click on Help/Tips ;)