Error: 802: Couldn't find all side bosses of this instance

Discussion and support for Aionpveranks.com
aionpveranks

Re: Error: 802: Couldn't find all side bosses of this instance

Post by aionpveranks »

Fraagmeister wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:32 pm Is it possible to create a new division for the first two bosses of garden of knowledge, juste like you did for Mezaris, Mezram and Megarion?

Thx in advance.
Yes we can do this, but you have to clear your ARM before killing each boss.
Lyah

Post by Lyah »

Fraagmeister wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:32 pm Is it possible to create a new division for the first two bosses of garden of knowledge, juste like you did for Mezaris, Mezram and Megarion?

Thx in advance.
Lyah

Post by Lyah »

Btw why are you counting only the DMG on the middle piton? e.e i can't understand why, also bc the time kill for garden's run is considering from when you start the 2 pitons in first phase and last hit on the final piton (3 phase)
aionpveranks

Post by aionpveranks »

Lyah wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:15 pm Btw why are you counting only the DMG on the middle piton? e.e i can't understand why, also bc the time kill for garden's run is considering from when you start the 2 pitons in first phase and last hit on the final piton (3 phase)
The timer for garden starts after hitting one of the pitons in the first phase and it ends after the last hit on the final piton (middle one), exactly how you said. Any Sessions where this didn't work?
aionpveranks

Post by aionpveranks »

@Lyah
Just added the other bosses for garden. We don't have any data of the bosses yet, so it could happen that you get the error "the boss didn't receive enough damage". Then we need some files, to see how much HP the bosses have.
Lyah

Post by Lyah »

aionpveranks wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:30 pm @Lyah
Just added the other bosses for garden. We don't have any data of the bosses yet, so it could happen that you get the error "the boss didn't receive enough damage". Then we need some files, to see how much HP the bosses have.
No the timer its correct, im just wondering what you said about the dmg on the middle piton, u said you count only the dmg on the middle piton and i donno why. Or may be i missunderstood
aionpveranks

Post by aionpveranks »

Lyah wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:19 pm
No the timer its correct, im just wondering what you said about the dmg on the middle piton, u said you count only the dmg on the middle piton and i donno why. Or may be i missunderstood
Yes right, in the beginning we did only count the damage on the middle piton, because we thought that's only relevant for players. Well, after some sessions we saw that this was a bad way. We changed that and reuploaded all garden sessions.
Fraagmeister

Post by Fraagmeister »

Just added the other bosses for garden.
Great! Thanks a bunch!