32 bit client = no uploads

Discussion and support for Aionpveranks.com
nooby

32 bit client = no uploads

Post by nooby »

Hello

why we cannot upload results from a 32 bit client?

regards
admin
Site Admin

Re: 32 bit client = no uploads

Post by admin »

Most cheating apps work only for the 32-bit client.
nooby

Post by nooby »

pity to block that as for a lot of my friends and I running the 64 bit client it's a pain in the arse, less fps, crash or simply send log

and if a cheater runs on 32 bit while getting high score what will prevent another person from the same party running on 64 bit to upload the scores ?

also when you see some sorc scores on makarna from Thor server they just cannot be real as they overpass limits by more than 30% of the max damage a skill can do even if it crits.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

what you mean they cannot be real? everything in the session file has been captured live from the combat log exactly as the player sees on the screen
nooby

Post by nooby »

to be clear I'm not saying something is wrong with the arm.

i'm saying that if someone is cheating to get higher scores arm will log the scores and everyone will get exactly the same scores on their meter whenever they are running 32 or 64 bits.

sot there is no point to limit to 64bit client

for the unreal values some examples:

no-one can make 11k damage with refracting shard it's beyond limits of magic class mechanics even with magic support, chanter, bard or/and any other buff.

https://aionpveranks.com/index.php?site ... sionid=522
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Maybe he's 75 and maxed out pve-dmg CP? "Enhance Attack". My sorc is 70 with AC gear and I'm critting 8-9k often with shard, so I don't see how a higher sorc with good stats and max pve CP + maxed Ref. Shard CP couldn't do 11k. Even if he was a cheater, there are no cheats for damage, there are for attack speed and all sort of other things, but you can't cheat the base skill damage.

The session files are heavily encrypted so there's no way someone could easily fake them, other than maybe through a private server.

About the 32-bit client, ofc I know what you mean, but it's an extra inconvenience put on the cheater. But who uses 32-bit client these days? 64b is way faster and more stable. Anyway I will re-consider this.
Chronobrrj

Post by Chronobrrj »

Also, Aion NA at the moment can only be run in 32-bits.. this has been happening for about 2 or 3 weeks. They took off the 64-bit CLient for a while, to check some things. And because of this, I haven´t been able to upload any DPS file all this time. :(
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hmm we have the last NA session from ~9 days ago I think, they took it off last week?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Ok restriction lifted.
Chronobrrj

Post by Chronobrrj »

Thank you, man! Fighting at 180ms ping is hard to compete with UE people playing with 40ms ping but it is still fun... heheh ^_^