Upload for garden of Knowledge (piton)

Discussion and support for Aionpveranks.com
Fraagmeister

Upload for garden of Knowledge (piton)

Post by Fraagmeister »

Hey, I was wondering if it was normal that my uploads are not working for garden of knowledge on piton.
It's the sixth time I'm trying to upload something and everytime, I get a message telling me I don't have the right amount of damage on the boss or something like this.
I reset everything before entering so I don't understand this message. My teammates also tried to post and got the same message.
The uploads were made in different configurations : classical down (25-30 min), down after getting wiped once/twice. At first, I thought we had to down it at the first try, but it appears it's not only that.
aionpveranks

Re: Upload for garden of Knowledge (piton)

Post by aionpveranks »

Hey,
can you send us a file where this happened or some more?
Fraagmeister

Post by Fraagmeister »

Correction, the right message was : "error 802, found more than one boss-kill of the same instance"

The last session we made (tonight) can be found here : http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/37bXytYn/file.html
aionpveranks

Post by aionpveranks »

Thanks for the file.
Your file contains two Timestamps for a Piton kill.
"2017.05.09 23:41:09 : You have gained 8609292 XP from Piton. (Energy of Growth 2 068 299)"
"2017.05.09 23:42:17 : You have gained 9639211 XP from Piton. (Energy of Growth 2 315 727)"

Does this boss respawn at any time and you have to kill it twice? (Never killed it)
Fraagmeister

Post by Fraagmeister »

Ok I understand now. In garden of knowledge, we have to kill flaming piton and poison at about the same time in order for the real boss (piton) to appear. Then, we have about 40 sec to get down the piton's life bar at 75% at least. If we succeed, it transforms into a flying snake. If we kill it, it's the end of the instance. If we fail to reach 75% of the piton's life bar, we have to kill again flaming piton and poison piton to make the piton appear again (with the same amount of hp it had before). In this situation, it's very easy to finish piton. That's what we did at 23:41:09. And it also makes appear the final piton's form (flying snake). A short time later, we killed it at 23:42:17. So, to summarize, the problem comes from the fact that piton has the same name in two different forms and that sometimes, you can succeed without killing the first piton (at the ground).
Last edited by Fraagmeister on Thu May 11, 2017 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
aionpveranks

Post by aionpveranks »

Alright, got it.
We will think about a solution for this.
aionpveranks

Post by aionpveranks »

Fraagmeister wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 7:42 pm Ok I understand now. In garden of knowledge, we have to kill flaming piton and poison at about the same time in order for the real boss (piton) to appear. Then, we have about 40 sec to get down the piton's life bar at 75% at least. If we succeed, it transforms into a flying snake. If we kill it, it's the end of the instance. If we fail to reach 75% of the piton's life bar, we have to kill again flaming piton and poison piton to make the piton appear again (with the same amount of hp it had before). In this situation, it's very easy to finish piton. That's what we did at 23:41:09. And it also makes appear the final piton's form (flying snake). A short time later, we killed it at 23:42:17. So, to summarize, the problem comes from the fact that piton has the same name in two different forms and that sometimes, you can succeed without killing the first piton (at the ground).
Hey,
the bug should be fixed, please try to upload your session and give us feedback here.
Thanks!
Fraagmeister

Post by Fraagmeister »

It's working, we've just uploaded 2 former sessions, thx.