General Statistic, how it work?

Discussion and support for Aionpveranks.com
Lyah

General Statistic, how it work?

Post by Lyah »

Hello all i have a question, how the general statistic of every istance work? it count only the best idps of every player or all the time you upload a session?
aionpveranks

Re: General Statistic, how it work?

Post by aionpveranks »

The general statistics works like that:

The character counter, counts every player ONE time. So if you attended in 3 sessions with your sorc, it will only count for one character in the statistic.
The average iDPS per class, collects the data of all sessions (for that instance) for every class and determines the average iDPS.
Well and the graph just shows how many sessions of this instance had a specific time.
Lyah

Post by Lyah »

aionpveranks wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:00 pm The general statistics works like that:

The character counter, counts every player ONE time. So if you attended in 3 sessions with your sorc, it will only count for one character in the statistic.
The average iDPS per class, collects the data of all sessions (for that instance) for every class and determines the average iDPS.
Well and the graph just shows how many sessions of this instance had a specific time.
So if i upload 100 times adma session but most of sorcerer upload It only One time May be the avarage dmg would be different coz i increase the avarage dmg. Shouldnt be avarage dmg from the( best session of every player) or may be avarage dmg of the (avarage dmg of every player)? This data would be more useful i think. But May be It is already like this and i didn't understand
aionpveranks

Post by aionpveranks »

Lyah wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:39 pm
aionpveranks wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:00 pm The general statistics works like that:

So if i upload 100 times adma session but most of sorcerer upload It only One time May be the avarage dmg would be different coz i increase the avarage dmg.
Thats exactly how it works. If we only take the best session of each player, then the definition of average would be different. Then we got, like you said: "The average damage of all BEST sessions per player".

Sure I can add that additionally. I will put that on TO-DO