Suggestion

Discussion and support for Aionpveranks.com
Lilly

Suggestion

Post by Lilly »

Hey!

I know that many ppl wanna get few changes at aionpveranks.com idk if you're working on it but I just wanna make little list of features that was there b4 or will be nice to see ;)

1) Possibility to look at more than TOP10 from each class like it was b4 web update.
2) Link instance name at main site to each instanc details. (Don't have to press Instasnces >> Adma, just pres on Adma Ruins at main web)
3) Over all rank is kinda pointless because even best chanter ever will always be at shity rank xD in my opposition there should be other rank for other classes but this is the least important I think.
4) There is still problem with aiDPSmeter at GoK last boss but that probably known issue.
5) "Removed skill: Flickering Flames from Player: Lilly, because transformation skills are not allowed." Flickering Flames is dot after using Fiery Roller which is last sorcerer High Daeva skill, so it's not transformation skill.

That's not something like "DO IT NOW!" I just wanna let you know what is going on and if you will find some "free time" you can look at it :D

Have a nice day!
aionpveranks

Re: Suggestion

Post by aionpveranks »

Hello,
thanks for your afford and giving suggestions.

1) Will be available soon
2) Is already implemented in the next update
3) Well, I will implement the filter asap and then you should easily filter things that the user wants to see. I am thinking about saving the users filter into a cookie, so that you don't have to set it again all the time.
4) I already contacted the aiDPS Developer and he is checking the issue
5) I won't be able to fix that in ARM, because it is not possible to distinguish the skills just by the name

Greets!
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

Thx mate! If you need some kinda of help idk testing / easy coding or some database changes like nicknames of players I can help to relieve you from duties.

Have a nic day!
Myraija

Post by Myraija »

I would also suggest adding an exact time (at the moment its only the date) to an session, it was removed with the update. It would make the differentiation between the sessions a lot easier.

Greets!