1.90 issues

ondhokar

Re: 1.90 issues

Post by ondhokar »

after downloading the " debug " version, im not having any more erros. thanks for creating the debug version ! hopefully 1.91 wont have any problem :)
Acashia07

Post by Acashia07 »

:cry: Hmmm it's a no go for me. I've tried the debug version and regular ARM with no luck. I still get the (5) error.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Debug version gives no further info?
digital_ripper

Post by digital_ripper »

I have been having drama with the ARM 1.9

Every time I start the 1.9 Standard Release, I get this error.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ruzdtrcnd2y2a5/rainerror.png
I have disabled the Antivirus, PeerBlock and Firewalls. Obviously enabled atm, but nothing worked.

Then about 30secs later it crashes out, there are no prompts or reasons why it just disappears.

I have downloaded the Debug Version, and it hasn't crashed yet.
I will post if I get any data, but thought I would get this out there just in case you have any information as to why.

System:
Windows 8 x64 (UAC Disabled)
Intel i7 3960K
16gb Ram
256gb SSD
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Any issues with 1.92?
Mishca

Post by Mishca »

Couple issues with ARM that I hope I just hit a wrong button for:

1) DPS register seems to work fine however when I right click and view skill list the window pops up blank with nothing registered.

2) Player Database will not work. I can't add anyone to the list as it states I have more than one instance running when I only have one ARM open.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Mishca wrote:Couple issues with ARM that I hope I just hit a wrong button for:

1) DPS register seems to work fine however when I right click and view skill list the window pops up blank with nothing registered.

2) Player Database will not work. I can't add anyone to the list as it states I have more than one instance running when I only have one ARM open.
1- You must enable windows visual styles at performance options.
2- Super weird, never had this happen to anyone. What windows version do you use? really make sure there's only 1 running; try restarting pc.
Mishca

Post by Mishca »

I turned back on windows visual styles and the skill list is now working properly thank you.
I am running windows 7 64x, I did restart the computer and the first thing i opened, nothing else, was rain meter and went strait to click on database and it still had a popup that said that "Player DB data disabled with one than 1 instance running."
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

it's here, the last setting

Mishca

Post by Mishca »

Sorry for the large image file. This is the continuing issue that I've been having with Rain Meter. When I try to add a play to the database the popup you see on screen comes up but when I look at task manager this is the only copy of rainmeter running. This comes up even when I open Rain Meter right after restarting my computer and before opening anything else.