damage your doing to aion with this website

Discussion and support for Aionpveranks.com
pokey

damage your doing to aion with this website

Post by pokey »

do you realise the damaging effect your having on aion since releasing this website?

people who dont use damage meters are being excluded from getting into instace all because they read the rubbish posted on here!

you seriously need to rethink this website its doing the opposite of what you claim it was set up for
half of my legion are max geared but cant even get accepted in to instances!
admin
Site Admin

Re: damage your doing to aion with this website

Post by admin »

pokey wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:59 am do you realise the damaging effect your having on aion since releasing this website?

people who dont use damage meters are being excluded from getting into instace all because they read the rubbish posted on here!

you seriously need to rethink this website its doing the opposite of what you claim it was set up for
http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/bl ... -vs-youre/

Anyway I think you are referring to the pveranks site, in which case you posted in the wrong area of the forum.
pokey

Post by pokey »

Best reply you have?

Come on be a bit more creative!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Moved topic to its intended section, I'm sure other users will be happy to address your concerns.
aenolyn

Post by aenolyn »

People still thing gear means good?
t0re

Post by t0re »

pokey wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:59 am you seriously need to rethink this website its doing the opposite of what you claim it was set up for
1st the site is not have any negative effect on proper players, only to such that would prevent nice gameplay.
2nd its not this site thats responsible for your legion not being invited but mostly ME as player, and for a reason. You and your entire legion that are max geared are doing 50% dmg of freshly leveled 66 char. You cant possibly be serious that some1 should carry you just because your gear is shining for example. I am not gonna even start on the behaviour that some ppl from your legion are showing against other players.
nooby

Post by nooby »

omg,

i'm so glad this website exist, before this we had our own excel files to discard crap

most pve oriented players where doing some of the low end instances just to be ranked here, and they where carrying a lot of ungeared/unskilled people.

if you dont see this as a way to improve your dps then just don't play the game and go to som call of duty bs

you do realize that other games have integrated dps meters?
you cannot blame others if you''re not good enough just need to improve