Bug @ Listing "Stallari"

theserious

Bug @ Listing "Stallari"

Post by theserious »

Hello,

i found a new bug at listing the mobs.

The Stallari will not be listed the mob/player list to differ the damage as you can see here:

The Stallari is not listed under "All mobs"...

I use the EU Client of Gameforge.. and yes.. the translations are terrible...

I can send you the session file if you want und locate the bug(over PM)

And I have a real wish(as Feature) and a lot of people want it to: Please add a functionality to prevent updates. I had enough unfit situations and the updating was annoying.. The App is very good, but you implement too much functionalitys.

A Damage Meter have to only one core functionality: Collecting Dmg and Reporting :D

I dont want to enrage you, but that are my opinions and I wanted to convey my ideas

Best Regards
Serious
admin
Site Admin

Re: Bug @ Listing "Stallari"

Post by admin »

The chatlog does not differentite between players and mobs, ARM only assumes that something with a space in their name is a mob. If I ban "Stallari" as boss/mob name, it is possible a player with the same name will also be banned then (players can have boss names, like Stormwing etc)
Scarloc

Post by Scarloc »

I don't understand your answer, it doesn't matter if the target is a player or a mob, we only want to see damages on a specific target :o
I have the same issue when I save my sessions, the Boss sometimes disapears (Dux, Hyperion, Tiamat etc...) from the scroll menu but this appends only after opening a saved session, if I read the ARM in "live" there is no pb.
Ex: The DD in Gelk/Ingi Ulsaruk:
In the session from the 15 June, we can find him in the scroll list:

But in the session from 19 July, Ulsaruk is absent from the scroll List but found in the damages list:

I tested the option "Register dmg from Mobs/Bosses", it doesn't help.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Can you upload those session files somewhere?
Scarloc

Post by Scarloc »

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Fixed with today's update (older session files will still be bugged however, as they are missing data).