not working

buthell

not working

Post by buthell »

Hi

my rainmeter worked normally a bit time ago but now its not working anymore i though its because i got win8.0 so i upgraded it to 8.1 today and it's still not working i get to the chat log it says it will apear when i log in to 1 of my characters ok i log in and its still not working i tried with adding group members but dont work either and another problem i have since same time as rainmeter is not working is if i start Aion with rainmeter i can log in and click that i accept the terms then only thing i see its the endless hallway and i cant get to character screen when i close the aion and open it with the GF live it says i'm allready logged in.

Please for some help
admin
Site Admin

Re: not working

Post by admin »

Sounds like you ended up with 2 installs of Aion, probably after some patch. ARM is pointing to the old one, while GF/NC launcher points to the new one.
buthell

Post by buthell »

Well actually in my case arm got C/AION/DOWNLOAD and GF got C/AION but the download folder is the only 1 there so i changed anyway and choose download in gf i'll try after this kb and then report back

thank you so far
buthell

Post by buthell »

its still the same :S
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Try like this:

Run aion with the launcher
Run ARM as admin (right click, run as admin)
in ARM's settings, click the button that says "Auto find folder", see if it's different.
buthell

Post by buthell »

got the problem solved unninstal aion and arm and reinstall both its working now...BUT i got some problem when i link the dmg for example i go to an instance and i deal 4,157,278 dmg and when i link it says 4,021,565(+gs:135,713) that seems legit when i link the first boss dmg for example in dps meter it says i dealt 393,250 when i link my dps it says 257,547(+gs:135,713) well that doesnt seems legit anymore to me... can i disable the gs link in dmg?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

That's because it splits the godstone damage for copy/paste, as that's more accurate then grossing the number with random godstone hits.
buthell

Post by buthell »

ya i understand that...but can i disable the information about gs dmg so i show just the dmg together? without (gs:98,273) for example
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

There's no setting for that at the moment.